Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

the inbetween stage

I'm officially one month into my twenties and it's taken me all month to motivate myself to write this post. I was originally going to start on my twentieth birthday, but like most things in my life now a days, I put it off.  I don't know why it's taken me this long. Properly because I could do a Masters degree in putting things off but also because I wasn't 100% I knew what i wanted to use this space for (not that I know now). That's another thing you should learn about me, I can't make decisions. Which is probably what is scaring me about being in my 20's because what now?

And  that's what this space is going to be used for (or so that's the plan). My journey. my 20's to my 30's and all the mistakes I'm bound to make in-between.

I'm starting this with an open mind. I (obviously) have no idea what is going to take place in the next ten years but I have a feeling that this next decade is going to be the biggest one of my life. And I want to document it through this blog.

So where am I in my life?
I'm currently a university drop out. A year in and I just couldn't hack it any more. So now I work four days a week serving people fast food and the other three days spending my money and napping. Its uneventful and I'm just waiting for something to exciting to happen. I'm in the same relationship that I've been in since I was 16 and who really knows how that's going to end?

And that's it, my first blog post. I can't wait to see where this journey is going to take me and to rant about it on here for the world to read.

Much love,
Ffyona

x x x





No comments:

Post a Comment