Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

goodbye 2014.

I've felt recently that I have been welcoming (and eagerly waiting) for the end of 2014. I think it's because I'm keen to make 2015 the year of new things and to work towards it being the best year of my life (so far).

That's not to say I've had a terrible 2014, I know people who've had it A LOT worse this and I'm grateful every day that I haven't had to go through what they have. But nevertheless I'm happy to say good bye to 2014 and hello to a brand new chapter in my life.

2014 marked the end of education for me (maybe not forever). In May, or probably months before, I made the easy to decision to drop out of university because honestly, my heart wasn't in it. 2014 also brought around mine and Jakes first holiday aboard, my 20th birthday and many many happy moments at home.

There are some parts of 2014 that I'll miss with all my heart. Times like seeing Tom Jones live with my mum, going to the sea life centre for my birthday, swimming in a lake in Croatia. But mostly there are things that I am excited to carry into 2015. Staying up ridiculously late with Jake and Elliot. Laughing so much my tummy, all the shopping trips with my best friend, Lucy, and most importantly, being with the people I love.





So here's to 2014, slightly uneventful yet slightly great! oh and 2015, please be kind to me. 
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment